Re: regexprep

From: Bill Denney
Subject: Re: regexprep
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 10:40:18 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 19 Mar 2006, David Bateman wrote:

There are two versions of regexp. The version regexpi ignores the case, while regexp should preserve the case I believe...

OK, in that case, attached is a much improved version. I did my first attempts at tests at the bottom of this file. I wasn't able to quickly find an example of the usage of fail, so could you look at it and see if I did it correctly?

I also am including a patch to show the seealsos for regexp and regexpi so that they are easier to find.

Bill

src/ChangeLog:
2006-03-19  Bill Denney <address@hidden>

        * DLD-FUNCTIONS/regexp.cc: Updated seealso.

scripts/ChangeLog
2006-03-19  Bill Denney <address@hidden>

        * strings/regexprep.m: New file.

--
"When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said, in a rather scornful tone, "it
means just what I choose it to mean -- neither more nor less."