Re: 2.9.5 and 2.1.73

From: Colin Ingram
Subject: Re: 2.9.5 and 2.1.73
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 09:12:52 -0600

Rafael Laboissiere wrote:
* John W. Eaton <address@hidden> [2006-03-16 11:58]:

I think these have all been applied to the 2.9.x branch.

  50_mkoctfile.1-no-negative.dpatch

I don't recall seeing anything about this one, so if you think it
needs to be applied, can you please forward the report(s) that
resulted in the patch?

Colin Ingram is responsible for this patch.  I am Cc:ing this message to
him.  [Colin: here is the context of this message is: