Missing files in CVS

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Missing files in CVS
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 04:17:56 -0400

On  6-Apr-2006, David Bateman wrote:

| It looks like you forgot to commit randmtzig.{c,h}, randgamma.{c,h},
| randapoisson.{c,h} to liboctave...

Fixed.  BTW, randgamma.{h,c} and randpoisson.{h,c} both just have
"This code is in the public domain" but no other author info.  Who
wrote them?  Paul?  If so, I think we should state that.  Also, we
should use the GPL for these files in Octave (as far as I know, there
should be no problem with doing that if they are actually in the
public domain).