Patches to vte accepted

From: John Swensen
Subject: Patches to vte accepted
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 13:38:26 -0600

I got the patches suggested by jwe (and others previously) fixed up and
accepted by the libvte maintainers.  They are included in version 0.13.
I have made slow, but steady progress on my UI and it should be ready
for a release soon.  You can see a new screenshot at

http://swenmac.homeip.net:8080/oui.png

I am hoping to have a release done soon.  I am going back to school this
fall and will be quiting work on June 2, so I should have much more time
to work on it between when I quit work and start school.

John Swensen