Re: Website Updates (was Re: fixes to convhulln.cc)

From: Paul Kienzle
Subject: Re: Website Updates (was Re: fixes to convhulln.cc)
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 20:08:39 -0400

On May 4, 2006, at 10:37 AM, Bill Denney wrote:

On Thu, 4 May 2006, Tom Holroyd (NIH/NIMH) [E] wrote:

P.S. I realized that one of the reasons people say Octave hasn't changed in a while is that the savannah site hasn't changed in a while. Is that/was that/will that be?

I plan to update the site to move the current home page to an about page and move the news to the main page. I'll start with John's news update from a couple of days ago about the warn variables. Does anyone else have other suggestions of what to put up there?

Do people care if I use their names on the modifications that they make?

I think it is better without.

I.e. I'm thinking of putting something like

<date> David Bateman updated mat2cell and regexprep to be significantly faster.

FWIW, I dumped a fair number of hours into this.

- Paul