Re: Website Updates

From: Bill Denney
Subject: Re: Website Updates
Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 18:12:55 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 8 May 2006, John W. Eaton wrote:

For each news item, I'd suggest asking the person responsible for the
change to check the entry for accuracy.  If you are not sure who to
ask, post a message to this list.

That sounds like a good idea. I also got a suggestion to put a link to the thread with the news item (I think I'll do that, too).

Bill

--
"What do we do if nothing happens?"
"We're superheroes, something always happens."