Re: def const in .oct file

From: Tom Holroyd (NIH/NIMH) [E]
Subject: Re: def const in .oct file
Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 08:57:22 -0400

Use the new macro like this:

  DEFUNX_DLD ("AF_UNIX", FAF_UNIX, FSAF_UNIX, args, nargin, nargout,
    "doc string")
  {
    // Your function here.
  }

or perhaps
DEFUNX_DLD ("AF_UNIX", FAF_UNIX, FSAF_UNIX, nargin, nargout, "doc string"),

or even

DEFUNX_DLD ("AF_UNIX", FAF_UNIX, FSAF_UNIX, args, ,
 "doc string")
{
       return octave_value(AF_UNIX);
}

Thanks!

OK, this works, as long as I have a link from (e.g.) connect.oct to AF_UNIX.oct.
It seems that I can't access AF_UNIX, though, if I don't have that link.  I can
access connect, which means the .oct file got loaded, but that doesn't install
all the entry points in the .oct file.  I'm sure this makes sense from the
point of view that AF_UNIX is now a real function, but it's slightly cumbersome
to have to define all the .oct files for every constant, or for that matter all
the entry points.

Is there a way to scan the entry point table of the .oct file and automagically
make them all visible?

--
Tom Holroyd, Ph.D.
I would dance and be merry,