test

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: test
Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 14:19:57 -0400

I'm sending this message to see whether the mailing lists are still
working.  A change was made last Friday to route mail directly to a UW
College of Engineering mail server instead of first going to
bevo.che.wisc.edu, which had been forwarding mail to the UW COE.  I
haven't seen a message to an Octave list since then, so I'm guessing
something is not quite right with the configuration.