mailing list problems

From: John W. Eaton
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 23:20:22 -0400

It seems the Octave mailing lists have been down since around noon
Friday May 12 (east coast US time).  Messages were archived but not
delivered to the list subscribers.

I think the trouble started when the UW College of Engineering made
the switch to handle @octave.org addresses directly instead of having
them forwarded through bevo.che.wisc.edu.  If this message is
delivered, then I think the problem is fixed, at least for the
maintainers list.  I'm still working on the others.

If you sent a message after noon (east coast US time) on Friday and it
was not posted to the list, then please  send it again, even if it
appeared in the archive, since it was probably not posted to the
list.

Sorry for the trouble.