Re: Interface to gdb

From: Himanshu Singh Chauhan
Subject: Re: Interface to gdb
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 13:29:31 +0530

Shai Ayal wrote:
> Thanks,
>
> So if I understand correctly this would be an octave add-on to gdb
> which would allow easier debugging of numerical compiled code by
> enabling the user to visualise and manipulate arrays from the compiled
> program in octave.

Well, functionally its the same. But its exactly not an add-on to GDB.
This all can be done using the libgdb library without linking to the
GDB stubs.

> I think this is a very important project!
Yes, It is. That's why I wanted to know if anybody as already started
working on it. If yes, we can contribute to it otherwise start it
afresh.

But I guess nobody has started work on it till now.

warm regards
--Himanshu

 Himanshu Chauhan
 MCA (Final Year)