Website Updates

From: Bill Denney
Subject: Website Updates
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 21:22:58 -0400 (EDT)

So, I've made a few modifications to the website that I'd like some feedback on:

http://denney.homeip.net/octave/octave.html

The main visible change is how the page navigation is handled, it's now in a box that follows you down the left side. There are many less-visible changes that will make future modifications easier (adding more divs and classes that better describe the page content and make it easier to modify the layout).

Bill

--
Fifth period - "Studies in Contemporary State-Sponsored Terrorism."  Also
known as gym class.