Re: Website Updates

From: Bill Denney
Subject: Re: Website Updates
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 05:34:41 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 23 May 2006, Thomas Weber wrote:

please see
http://fs.math.uni-sb.de/~thomas/octave-screenshot.jpeg (70 kb)

The fixed navigation bar ends at "Mailing List Archive" for me (1024x768
resolution, 15'' TFT); this is Firefox under Debian unstable.

OK, I shrunk the font size and removed some of the space from around the text. It should fit within about any resolution monitor now, can you please verify that it works for you?

Bill

--
"Then you wake up at the high school level and find out that the
illiteracy level of our children are appalling."