Re: More octave-forge functions!!!

From: Bill Denney
Subject: Re: More octave-forge functions!!!
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 15:39:36 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 29 May 2006, David Bateman wrote:

For csvread, dlmread, csvwrite, dlmwrite it seems to me there must be a
much simpler way of implementing these efficiently in a script file
without the need for an oct-file.

I have some m-file versions of csv2cell and cell2csv that I wrote independently of the o-f versions. I'll check to see if they look usable for csvread, dlmread, csvwrite, and dlmwrite.

Bill

--
"He alone is great and happy who requires neither to command nor to obey
in order to secure his being of some importance in the world."