Re: 2.9.6?

From: David Bateman
Subject: Re: 2.9.6?
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 02:11:42 +0200

John W. Eaton wrote:
I'm planning to make a new snapshot in the next day or so.  Does
anyone know of any pending bugs that should be fixed first?

Thanks,

jwe
I have nothing to add at the moment. I motice you slipped the handling of code like

a = cell(1,4);
[a{:}] = fileparts("/var/log/syslog.1");

into the CVS without any comment. For such a longstanding missing feature, I thought there would be more fanfare ;-)

D.