Re: Improving the Octave website look

From: Quentin Spencer
Subject: Re: Improving the Octave website look
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 10:26:20 -0500

Keith Goodman wrote:
On 6/28/06, Rafael Laboissiere <address@hidden> wrote:

I already the issues below privately with JWE and he told me to post my
comments here.  The www.octave.org web site does not look nice here with
either Mozilla or Firefox (I have set here the minimum font size to 10pt):

    http://people.debian.org/~rafael/www-octave-org-original.png

I don't get that behavior with Mozilla or Firefox...

I never saw this behavior before, but I can duplicate it if I shrink the font a few sizes from my default. It looks like a bug and it looks like the proposed fix corrects the problem.

Quentin