Re: Improving the Octave website look

From: Trond Varslot
Subject: Re: Improving the Octave website look
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 11:52:33 -0400

BTW, what do you think of the floating navigation table? It's novel at
first. But later it becomes distracting when I scroll down a page.
My personal opinion:

I think a floating navigation table is a good idea. It is annoying when you have to work your way back up a page in order to procceed on the site.

It would look better, however, if the heading, as well as the navigation table would stay put when scrolling, i.e. only scrolling the actual page content. Would it be possible to have a floating heading too?

-Trond.

--
Trond Varslot, dr.ing.
Dept. of Electrical, Computer and Systems Engineering Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute 110 8th Street JEC 6003 Troy, NY 12180 USA