Octave Help?

From: Leng Marcel
Subject: Octave Help?
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 17:09:37 +0800

Hi,

I’m a computational science student dealing with a lot of numerical solutions to physics-based equations that cannot be solved in closed form. I’m interested to help out. I program in C and Matlab (although you could argue it is scripting). I have done Java and C++ a few years back (but my simulations does not grow *that* complex to require OOP).

I’d like to see the new list of features wanted, to see what I can contribute to.

Cheers,

Marcel