Re: Octave Help?

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: Re: Octave Help?
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 18:01:29 +0200

Hi,
  I don't really think such a list exists (although I might be wrong).
>From the top of my head I can think of:
  * Create an implementation of the matlab handle graphics system.
  * Implement a matlab compatible way of creating GUI's.

John has posted a list of functions he would like to have for Octave 3.
It's somewhere in the mailing list archives, where you can search for
it.

Also, be sure to join the maintainers and the bug mailing list.

If you want to help out, I think the best thing to do, is implement the
stuff that YOU are missing. When you scratch your own itch, you often
end scratching someone elses as well.

Soren