how can I overload the operator <<= ?

From: Andrea Latina
Subject: how can I overload the operator <<= ?
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 18:31:16 +0200

Hi all,

I'm trying to overload the operator "<<="  to use it with some new
TYPE that I've defined for octave, let's say:

my_object_value : public octave_base_value {};...

So far, I've managed to overload the operator "<<", using:

my_object_value::register_type();
DEFBINOP (lshift, a1, a2 );
INSTALL_BINOP (op_lshift, my_object_value, my_object_value, lshift);

but I could not succeed in overloading <<=.

Which of the octave_base_value class's methods should I define into my
class in order to have this operator working?

Thanks,
Andrea