Re: moving toward a 3.0 release

From: Dmitri A. Sergatskov
Subject: Re: moving toward a 3.0 release
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 15:15:48 -0600

On 9/27/06, John W. Eaton <address@hidden> wrote:

Since it seems that calls to these functions are relatively complex,
it would be nice to have another layer around the Fortran at the
liboctave level so that if someone wanted to use this functionality in
C++ they could do it more easily.  That is secondary to finding
out the cause of the crash, but it might help to be able to call this
code directly from a C++ program without all of Octave in the way.

I have a stupid question, why don't we use arpack++ then?

jwe

Dmitri.

.