MSVC changes broke the OSX build

From: John Swensen
Subject: MSVC changes broke the OSX build
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 22:32:46 -0400

I just tried to build the latest from CVS with horrible results. My libcruft came out being named "@address@hidden". I'm not sure what changes, but I remember something about @LIBPRE@ being added for the MSVC's sake, but then thought it had been decided that it would be included. Either way, the build is broken and I'm not sure how to fix it myself.

John Swensen