Re: Second attampt at new octave-forge web site

From: Geordie McBain
Subject: Re: Second attampt at new octave-forge web site
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 13:41:08 +1000

> * All of the webpages have been passed through http;//validator.w3.org
> and the CSS file through http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/. There is
> one remaining errors of the "text-align:" in the div#sf_logo section. If
> you know a fix please tell?

Hello.  I might be working with a different version of octave-forge.css
than the one you're talking about here, but the warning I got with
div#sf_logo was really only caused by the C++-style line-end comment
syntax (//) which isn't valid CSS.  When I got rid of that (putting it
in C-style /* */) (and added a color the background-color in div#nav2,
which induced another warning) it worked fine.  I attach a patch.