Re: Second attampt at new octave-forge web site

From: Bill Denney
Subject: Re: Second attampt at new octave-forge web site
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 15:35:13 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 17 Oct 2006, David Bateman wrote:

It should be in untar.m rather than tar.m. However I don't see anything there that should be the cause of the issue. Perhaps you need the absolute path to tar. Could you try

pkg install <path_to_pkg>/image-1.0.0.tar.gz

and see if it helps... I'm at a loss to explain why you are seeing the
problem like this..

Might there be a problem if there is a space in the home directory path? Perhaps tar is messing up on something like:

tar <options> /home/Joe Koski/image-1.0.0.tar.gz

Bill

--
"I know there are people in this world who do not love their fellow
man, and I HATE people like that."