Re: MSVC compiler support [patch 12]: Fortran code fix

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: MSVC compiler support [patch 12]: Fortran code fix
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 04:10:31 +0200

John W. Eaton a écrit :
On 17-Oct-2006, Michael Goffioul wrote:

| Wrong number of spaces in front of fortran lines of code.

I applied this patch.  I agree f77 code should not have lines starting
with tab characters, but what Fortran compiler are you using that
complained about it?

It was not a Fortran compiler (I use f2c), but grepping that code that failed
(the grep pattern used 6 leading spaces, and it failed on that file).

Michael.