Re: signals hanling in octave

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: signals hanling in octave
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 17:23:56 -0400

On 20-Oct-2006, Miroslaw Dach wrote:

| Thank you for your detailed e-mails. Does it mean that I can use the
| patch done by John for octave version 2.9.9.

You could probably apply the patch to 2.9.9, but if you are using the
MEX interface extensively, you might want the latest CVS since I fixed
some fairly significant memory management bugs yesterday.  The
problems showed up as leaks, not crashes, so if you have infinite
memory maybe you don't care.

| If so what would be the proper way to register my_clean_up function in
| my mex file.

Same as in Matlab:

  static void my_clean_up (void)
  {