Re: 2.9.10?

From: Quentin Spencer
Subject: Re: 2.9.10?
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 14:33:34 -0600

David Bateman wrote:
John W. Eaton wrote:
Are there any things that absolutely must be fixed or included before
I make another snapshot?

I know about eigs, but we are waiting for a clarification on the
ARPACK license before including that.

jwe

The arpack mail address at rice university appears to be dead, and so I
suggested in Quentin in an offline mail that he should contact Chao Yang
(CYang <AT> lbl <DOT> gov) one of the authors of ARPACK directly for the
clarification. Perhaps Quentin has heard something...

I only got around to re-sending the license clarification request today. The first author listed on the original license document is D. Sorenson, who is still at Rice University (according to their web site), so I tried him first (David and John, you should have been CCd on the mail).

Quentin