3D versus 2D Indexing and the Speed Thereof

From: Javier Fernández
Subject: 3D versus 2D Indexing and the Speed Thereof
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 10:29:33 +0100

address@hidden wrote:

Message: 5

Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 02:53:03 -0500
From: "John W. Eaton" <address@hidden>
To: "Luis Ortiz" <address@hidden>
Cc: address@hidden
This reminds me that I have an idea about a new logo for Octave.  It
should be a dancing bear because the amazing thing about a dancing
bear is not how well it dances.  The amazing thing is that it dances
at all.

jwe
I could not help Googling for dancing bear images, and when I saw these ones
http://images.google.es/imgres?imgurl=http://www.alaska-bear-pictures.com/abp10.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.alaska-bear-pictures.com/&tbnid=vV7fYEhO3Oz1nM:&tbnh=111&tbnw=101

I thought it would be a nice logo for a parallel Octave... specially since the OP comes from
Interactive Supercomputing :-)

-javier