Re: graphics-branch in CVS

From: Timothée Lecomte
Subject: Re: graphics-branch in CVS
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 00:27:50 +0100

John W. Eaton wrote:
On  7-Dec-2006, Timoth�e Lecomte wrote:

| gnuplot 4.2 (rc2 available) has a way to determine that. It can be done | with the read-only variables GPVAL_X_MIN and friends. Use 'show | variables all' to see all the available state variables, and 'help | gnuplot-defined' for more information.

OK, but we are communicating with gnuplot through a one-directional
pipe.  Do you have a reliable way to do two-way communication with
gnuplot?

jwe
Oh, I thought octave was using a two-way pipe, as it was pointed out some time ago to get feedback from a click on the plot window.
If it's not the case, then I don't know...

Timothée