Re: graphics-branch in CVS

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: graphics-branch in CVS
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 11:33:59 -0500

On  8-Dec-2006, Shai Ayal wrote:

| Octplot does have a very large portion of the plotting functions
| converted to use handle graphics, so you could use them

It would be good if we did not duplicate effort here.  It seems that
we should be able to come up with some common versions.  To start
with, anything that can be defined in terms of commands like get, set,
line, axis, etc. could be shared.  Where should the primary version of
these functions live, in the Octave CVS archive or the OctPlot SVN
archive?  Also, we would need to merge any functions that are already
in both projects so that we make sure to not lose features.  I would
also ask that they mostly conform to Octave coding convetions.

Thanks,