Re: Patch for REAME.MSVC (compilation of libf2c)

From: Abdelrazak Younes
Subject: Re: Patch for REAME.MSVC (compilation of libf2c)
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 14:33:10 +0100

Hello,

I am a long time user of Octave and this new MSVC support caught my interest. I saw that you changed the Autotools to support MSVC and NMake basically, is that right? May I suggest that you consider using CMake or Scons instead? Within the LyX project we use all three building systems with success. I might add that the MSVC builds are much faster than the mingw builds.

Hope this helps,
Abdel.