Octave crash on console closing (Win32)

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Octave crash on console closing (Win32)
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 15:20:10 +0100

Hi,

Under Windows, when closing the command window with octave running, octave
crashes in octave_jump_to_enclosing_context(), at the longjmp call. As this part of the code is quite complex and I don't understand everything, could anyone tell
me what's expected to happen?

The backtrace is roughly the following:
- w32_sigint_handler() is called with sig==CTRL_CLOSE_EVENT
- user_abort()
- octave_jump_to_enclosing_context()
- longjmp() => segmentation fault

I would expect that octave quits itself nicely, but I don't know how this would happen.

Michael.