Re: address@hidden: [Pkg-scicomp-devel] suitesparse and octave]

From: Rafael Laboissiere
Subject: Re: address@hidden: [Pkg-scicomp-devel] suitesparse and octave]
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 19:15:08 +0100

* David Bateman <address@hidden> [2007-01-02 10:22]:

> I've already added to the cvs of octave an autoconf test for the
> sparsesuite headers in the location /usr/include/sparsesuite and so this
> is fine at least from the 2.9.10 release when it is released...

Thanks for the info.

There will probably be a problem with the Debian package, though, since the
header files are installed in /usr/include/suitesparse instead of
/usr/include/sparsesuite.  I am a little bit confused by that, because it is
not clear to me whether the choice of the directory name is upstream
authors' choice or the Debian pacakger's choice.  Christophe: could you
please clarify this issue?

--
Rafael