Octave for Windows distribution

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Octave for Windows distribution
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2007 19:51:45 +0100

Hi,

I packaged a new version of octave for windows, containing latest CVS
of octave and octplot, SciTE as text editor and Console2 as console
program. I also included the HTML/PDF documentation and structured
a little bit the various components in the installer.

However, it appears that I can't use the provider I used up to now to
distribute the package. Files have been removed and I can't upload
anything anymore (it's a free account, I didn't expect it to last for long...)

Where can I put this package? (the package is 25MB). Does anyone know
a free way to ditribute such a large file?

Thanks,
Michael.