Re: Octave for Windows distribution

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: Octave for Windows distribution
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2007 22:32:16 +0100

David Bateman a écrit :
Michael Goffioul wrote:
Wouldn't it be better to put it on an existing octave-related SF project
like octave-forge?

Michael.

Not till its stable, against a real octave release, etc.. I'd hate to
have to support an octave version against a CVS release..

You can host it at my home machine at http://octave.dbateman.org for
now. If you can send it to me by e-mail, if not I'll set you up an
account so you can upload with sftp or scp..

No, I can't send it by e-mail (due to size restriction).

Michael.