AW: new octave-forge test website

From: address@hidden
Subject: AW: new octave-forge test website
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 06:44:39 +0000 (GMT)

great page

but I'm still getting some javascript errors

In the office, we use IE 6.0.2900.2180.xpsp.050301-1521

On the packages page, I can't click on the arrow e.g. before Audio
or before Combinatorics etc.
On the function reference page I can't click on Categorical or
Alphabetical, I get the same error like on the package page.

A second point:
If I click on "Audio" on the function reference page I can't see
some function references. I have to scroll down to see something.
This seems to be a css <--> screen solution problem

Everything else is really very nice!

Michael