bug in contourc.m

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: bug in contourc.m
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 16:31:43 -0500

On  2-Feb-2007, Shai Ayal wrote:

| There was a bug in octplot's contourc.m. I think this file is now also used
| in octave. I attach the (trivial) patch.

Thanks, I made these changes.

| This raises a general question -- do we keep 2 copies of these files? and
| how do we synchronize?

I suppose this is the same problem that happens with Octave Forge when
there is overlap.  As long as you want to support versions of Octave
that do not have the function, you can distribute your own copy.  You
can also check to see whether Octave already has the function, and not
install your version if it does.  Eventually, you can simply assume
that Octave has the function, and not distribute your copy.