RE: RE: Re: New function proposal

From: michael . goffioul
Subject: RE: RE: Re: New function proposal
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 11:54:34 +0100

Thi version does not change error behavior and output variables
of popen2.

Michael.

> Yes, well looking at popen2 and pipe that it call I think they are in
> serious need of a rewrite in any case. They both still use deprecated
> list objects rather than cell arrays. That being the case probably
> option 2 is probably the best.

Here's another variant, which moves popen2 into C++ and provides
Win32 implementation. Note that the UNIX version is not tested *at all*
(I don't even know if it compiles): I just tried to convert popen2.m in
C++, but it probably needs fixing.

Michael.