RE: RE: RE: Re: Problem using copyfile and movefile

From: michael . goffioul
Subject: RE: RE: RE: Re: Problem using copyfile and movefile
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 14:51:00 +0100

> This more elaborated version also implements recursive copy of
> directories. What's not handled yet is cyclic copy detection.

I took a more conservative and OO-oriented approach to
implement copy mechanism: now it's a 2-steps process, avoiding
cyclic problems. See code in attachment (starting from my previous
patch, this code can be copy'n'paste into file-ops.cc in place of
the actual code from the patch).

What do you think?

Note that this does not support symlinks: it's harder for me to
implement and test as there's no symlinks under Win32.

Michael.