RE: RE: RE: 2.9.9+ for Windows

From: michael . goffioul
Subject: RE: RE: RE: 2.9.9+ for Windows
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 09:44:24 +0100

I don't have that much time, so it would really help if you could
strip down the problem you have to a small simple script that
reproduce it (and my mailbox is also limited in size).

Thanks,
Michael.

Dear Michael Goffioul,

Thank you so much for your quick response. The file opened is of binary format:

% 'wb' -write binary.

% 'ieee-(b/l)e' - IEEE floating point with endianbyte ordering

% and32-bit data type.

[ignore ignoreendian] = computer;

storeFormat = sprintf('ieee-%se', lower(endian));

[fid, message] = fopen(sdgOPath, 'wb', storeFormat);

Later, the same file is opened for readingas follows:

[fid, message] = fopen(fullfile(OPATH, SDGO, filename), 'r');

Please let me know if you would like me toresend our script set.

Kind thanks,

Theresa

Theresa Meuse

MIT Lincoln Laboratory