Re: more graphics changes.

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: Re: more graphics changes.
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 21:25:54 +0100

John W. Eaton skrev:
It would be helpful to me if people who have been using the new
graphics features could check that I haven't broken too many things.
Please report any problems that you find to this list.
The following code fails for me:

  figure
  clf

with the following error:

error: `children' undefined near line 30 column 26
error: evaluating argument list element number 2
error: evaluating for command near line 30, column 5
error: evaluating if command near line 29, column 3
error: called from `clf' in file `/home/sh/Download/octave-cvs/octave/scripts/plot/clf.m'

Søren