Re: Revised rlocus m-file

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: Revised rlocus m-file
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 09:26:38 -0400

On 15-Mar-2007, Daniel J Sebald wrote:

| I had an error in the angle formula of the previous rlocus.m patch.  Attached
is
| a new version.  Works for this example:
|
| > rlocus(zp([1+j, 1-j], [-1+2*j, -1-2*j,-5, -6, -7],1));
|
| and this example:
|
| rlocus(zp(-0.1,[0 0 -2],1));

OK, I applied these patches.

If I use the above commands with the current Octave and

        G N U P L O T
        Version 4.3 patchlevel 0
        last modified February 2007
        System: Linux 2.6.18-3-amd64

(built from a CVS checkout updated today) I get solid lines on the
screen but dashed lines in an EPS file created with print -deps.
Shouldn't they both be solid?  I'm using the wxt terminal for the
screen display.