Re: more graphics changes.

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: Re: more graphics changes.
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 20:31:10 +0100

Quentin Spencer skrev:
I haven't been following this discussion closely, but since gnuplot 4.2 was recently released I thought I'd point out that we should probably be testing against that rather than CVS. Given the frequency of past gnuplot releases, anything in gnuplot CVS won't likely be in a released version in the next two years, and I would expect over the next few months gnuplot 4.2 should find its way into all of the distributions.
I didn't know that 4.2 was out. But I agree that we shouldn't be testing against gnuplot cvs so I downgraded to 4.2. This also fixed the mouse problem I reported a few minutes ago.

Søren