Re: more graphics changes.

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: Re: more graphics changes.
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 21:17:08 +0100

John W. Eaton skrev:
It would be helpful to me if people who have been using the new
graphics features could check that I haven't broken too many things.
Please report any problems that you find to this list.
With a couple of hours old checkout I have a really nice system that I'm able to use as my main system. Thank You! The only issue I have at the moment is cosmetic: If I show an image I get a colorbar to the right of the image. This colorbar doesn't have any numbers on it, so it isn't very useful. So either the colorbar should be removed or it should have numbers on it. In the latter case the values should correspond to the values in the image, even if it is displayed using "imshow(im, [minval, maxval])". But as I said, this issue is cosmetic.

Søren

P.S. Just in case you don't understand what I'm talking about (English not being my first language and all) you can see an image with a non-numbered colorbar at this link: http://hauberg.org/wiki/lib/exe/fetch.php?cache=cache&media=colorbar.png