Re: new snapshot (2.9.10)

From: Thomas Treichl
Subject: Re: new snapshot (2.9.10)
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 20:04:20 +0100

John W. Eaton schrieb:
Are there any pending changes that are important enough to prevent
making a new snapshot?  If any major problems show up in 2.9.10, we
can make another one soon.  I'd like to start trying to stablize
things for a 3.0 release.

Comments?

jwe

Hi John,

only a wish: Can you please fix the example/make_int.cc - I get an error when trying to compile this with mkoctfile. I'm not able to fix this problem on my own.

  bash$ mkoctfile make_int.cc
  make_int.cc: In member function 'octave_value* octave_integer::clone()':
  make_int.cc:74: error: cannot convert 'octave_integer*' to 'octave_value*' in
    return
  make_int.cc: In function 'octave_value_list Fdoit(const octave_value_list&,
    int)':
  make_int.cc:326: error: invalid initialization of reference of type 'const
    octave_value&' from expression of type 'const octave_base_value'

Thanks,
Thomas