Re: tmp gets full when plotting many images

From: Shai Ayal
Subject: Re: tmp gets full when plotting many images
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 13:15:10 +0200

I second this request -- I have 4 users running octave on my PC, and
they dont exit octave very often (which shows how stable octave is).
However, /tmp, while not running out of space, is full of files:

ls /tmp | grep oct | wc
 26592   26592  292512

I would be happy to supply a patch if pointed in the general direction ...

Shai