Re: Rewritten version of bar.m

From: Shai Ayal
Subject: Re: Rewritten version of bar.m
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 06:56:17 +0300

http://svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/octplot/trunk/octplot/high_level/__bar.m?revision=432&view=markup

> Shai

Shai,

Does it really need to be that complex? In any case in the core we don't
have patches yet, so this is a stopgap till someone adds patches
(probably after 3.0).

I'm afraid in this case I am just the referrer. octplot's
bar/barh/__bar__ were written by Michael Schmidt. Maybe if he is
reading this he can help

Shai