Re: 2.9.11?

From: Daniel J Sebald
Subject: Re: 2.9.11?
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 14:37:05 -0500

John W. Eaton wrote:

| Do all that work?!.  It's not *that* important...

It's not *that* much work.  :-)

I know. I should probably learn gdb. (Debuggers are one area where GUI seems worthwhile though.)

| Thanks for verifying. It seems the library is basically part of the GCC release | as of the last few releases. If gcc 4.1.2 compiles without causing a problem on | sqrt(-Inf) then I suppose it is fixed. (Maybe it was a C++ to C translation thing.)

Translation?  No version of g++ has ever translated C++ code to C.

Do both end up using the very same library? Maybe what I should have said was C++ interface, as opposed to C interface.

Dan