Documentation for Manual for Dynamically Linked Functions

From: David Bateman
Subject: Documentation for Manual for Dynamically Linked Functions
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 22:50:32 +0200

I attach a patch that adds an appendix to the manual that discusses
dynamically linked functions. This is based on Coda, dal Segno and takes
the oct-file section from the sparse.

It also addresses a couple of small issue in the texinfo elsewhere, like
the missing {} with @result and errors in the indexing of the nodes that
means the makeinfo build failed.

There are a few missing sections marked with "WRITE ME", and in
particular the section on mex-files is almost empty. I'll try to fill
these in soon, but if other would like to help out, even if only to
criticize what I wrote, then I'd appreciate it.

Regards
David