Re: Another dynamically linked documentation patch

From: David Bateman
Subject: Re: Another dynamically linked documentation patch
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 10:09:19 +0200

John W. Eaton wrote:
> On 27-Apr-2007, David Bateman wrote:
>
> | Here is another update to the section on dynamically loaded functions.
> | The section is now fairly complete, though perhaps should have a little
> | editorial work done on it. I haven't included the sections on the API on
> | oct-files and mex-files, and probably won't. If someone else wants to do
> | it please do..
>
> Please check it in.

Ok done. BTW, shouldn't the mex-file examples be in the SOURCES in
Makefile.in? None of the existing ones were so I didn't add the new ones
either...

> Also, will you please use two spaces after end-of-sentence punctuation
> in the docs so that the Emacs sentence commands (forward-sentence,
> backward-sentence, backward-kill-sentence, etc.) commands work correctly?

Yeah, I noticed that you added double spaces, and when I thought about
tried to do the same. However, I was always taught that an end of
sentence was a full stop and a single space, go it goes against my habit
to add two spaces for end of sentences. It seems to me that the main
problem here is with emacs for not being more liberal in what it
recognizes as the end of a sentence. In any case I added the double
spaces...

Cheers
David

[x] General Business Information