Implementation of symrcm

From: Michael Weitzel
Subject: Implementation of symrcm
Date: Sat, 05 May 2007 10:06:45 +0200

Hi,

I finished my implementation of symrcm and it seems to work fine. I
copied the source code to src/DLD-FUNCTIONS of Octave 2.9.10, added
symrcm.cc to DLD_XSRC in src/Makefile.in and recompiled.

Please have a look at the way I handle the data. Maybe this could be
done more efficient. OCTAVE_LOCAL_BUFFER doesn't seem to work with type
bool - why?! I allocated a vector of bools manually.

Please give it a try :-)

(a copy of this goes to address@hidden)

cheers ...
--